Injections & Stem Cell
Our Team of Highly-Skilled Milwaukee Pain Management Specialists Give You Options
Integrated Pain and Joint Care has developed a program that helps manage and treat pain with a thorough assessment, pain management program, continual evaluations and communication.
We know that pain can be a complex issue that affects many areas of your life. Whether the pain you are experiencing is caused by a chronic illness, automobile accident, sports injury or even an unknown cause, it can impact every aspect of your life. While we understand that pain cannot always be completely eliminated, work hard to ensure that it can be reduced to a livable level, which will in turn enhance your function, mood and overall quality of life.
Below is a listing of common pain services that are provided at our clinic. Please follow the links for more details and stop in our clinic today to begin treatment.
- Discogram or Intradiscal Injection
- Epidural Steroid Injection
- Facet Joint Injection
- Intra-articular Joint Injections
- Keloid Steroid Infiltration and Intercostal Nerve Block
- Occipital Trigeminal Nerve Block
- Spinal Cord Stimulator
- Suprascapular Dorsal Scapular Nerve Block
- Sympathetic Nerve Block
- TMJ Joint Intra articular Injections
- Sacroiliac Steroid injection