Integrated Pain and Joint Care, a division of Goodyear Health Center, has developed a program to help manage pain using a successful multi-step method: a thorough assessment, a pain management program that includes continual evaluations, communication and a holistic plan. Our team works to improve function and stability that can be associated with pain.
Pain can be a complex issue that affects all areas of your life. Whether the pain is caused by an automobile accident, chronic illness, sports injury, or has an unknown cause, it can impactful in every area of your life, including your quality of life. While we understand that pain cannot always be totally eliminated, it can be reduced to a tolerable level that will, in turn, enhance function, mood, and quality-of-life.
Below is a listing of common pain services that are provided at our clinic. Please follow the links for more information.
- Discogram or Intradiscal Injection
- Epidural Steroid Injection
- Facet Joint Injection
- Intra-articular Joint Injections
- Keloid Steroid Infiltration and Intercostal Nerve Block
- Occipital Trigeminal Nerve Block
- Spinal Cord Stimulator
- Suprascapular Dorsal Scapular Nerve Block
- Sympathetic Nerve Block
- TMJ Joint Intra articular Injections
- Sacroiliac Steroid injection