At Integrated Pain & Joint Care, we understand that pain can be a complex issue affecting all areas of your life. Whether the pain you are experiencing is caused by an automobile accident, chronic illness, or an unknown cause, it can impact every aspect of your life. While we also have an understanding that pain cannot always be fully eliminated, our team of pain management experts work together so that it can be reduced to a tolerable level that will, in turn, enhance your everyday function, mood, and overall quality-of-life.
Our team at Integrated Pain and Joint Care, a division of Goodyear Health Center, has developed a program that helps manage pain with a thorough assessment, pain management program, and continual evaluations and communication. Below your will find a listing of common pain services that are provided at our clinic. Please follow the links for more information.
- Discogram or Intradiscal Injection
- Epidural Steroid Injection
- Facet Joint Injection
- Intra-articular Joint Injections
- Keloid Steroid Infiltration and Intercostal Nerve Block
- Occipital Trigeminal Nerve Block
- Spinal Cord Stimulator
- Suprascapular Dorsal Scapular Nerve Block
- Sympathetic Nerve Block
- TMJ Joint Intra articular Injections